PRIO Cyprus Centre
Led by Harry Tzimitras
Research and Dialogue for an Informed Public Debate in Cyprus
The PRIO Cyprus Centre is committed to research and dialogue. Its aim is to contribute to an informed public debate on key issues relevant to an eventual settlement of the Cyprus problem. Its ambition is to achieve this through the establishment and dissemination of information and by offering new analysis, and through facilitating dialogue. The researchers attached to the Centre are both Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots.
You can find the Cyprus Centre's own dedicated website at Cyprus.prio.org
- Thu, 14 November 2013 - PRIO Cyprus Centre Annual Conference: East Mediterranean Hydrocarbons
- Mon, 01 July 2013 - Nationalism, Religion and Violence in South East Europe
- 27 Feb 2013 18:00-20:00 - The Cyprus Hydrocarbons Issue: Context, Positions and Future Scenarios
- 08 Feb 2013 19:00-21:00 - Launch: New Cyprus Critical History Archive
- Thu, 06 December 2012 - Women’s Peace
- Fri, 26 October 2012 - Good Governance in Europe and the Neighbourhood
- 26 Sep 2012 18:30-21:00 - Cyprus: Summer Paradise – Frozen Conflict
- 21 Jun 2012 19:00-21:00 - Launch of Reports on 'Displacement in Cyprus: Consequences of Civil and Military Strife'
- Thu, 01 September 2011 - The Local in Global Understandings of War and Peacemaking: Anthropological and Inter-disciplinary Perspectives
- 02 Dec 2011 09:00-13:30 - PCC Symposium 'The Meaning of the ‘Arab Spring' A Symposium on Regional and International Perspectives'
- 05 Mar 2012 13:45-15:15 - Talk by the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Cyprus
- 26 Nov 2011 09:00-16:30 - Cyprus Offshore Hydrocarbons: Wealth Distribution and Regional Politics
- 14 - 15 Oct 2011 - Shared Spaces and their Dissolution:
- 10 Mar 2011 12:00-14:00 - Comparing Greek and Turkish Cypriot History Schoolbooks
- Thu, 18 June 2009 - Learning from Comparing Conflicts and Reconciliation Processes: A Holistic Approach
- 19 Jun 2008 17:00-20:00 - The Political Economy of a Cyprus Settlement
- Thu, 31 January 2008 - Whose responsibility? The changing politics of human rights, in Cyprus
- Wed, 22 November 2006 - Economic Perspectives in Cyprus: The Path towards Reunification
- Sat, 26 November 2005 - Peacebuilding in Divided Societies